Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'll Give It A Try!

I've finally decided to "jump on the bandwagon" and enter the world of blogging! I've seen that this is a great way to keep an online journal, (so to speak) as well as a great way to keep friends and family updated on life's recent events. So I figured I would give it a shot and hope for a positive outcome. I guess we'll see!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Val,

I am on the computer a lot for the business, so its easy to jot down funny things your kids are doing or saying, rather than dusting off the old journal.

Jess

Natalie said...

Welcome to blogging, Val. I'm excited to hear more about you and your family. Like Jess said, it's a great and easy way to keep a family journal.

JLH DMB said...

Hi,
This is Joelle now. I'm embarrassed that I said fagg...just wanted to make sure you knew it was him commenting...not me:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.