Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yeah, My Books Are Done!

I made these hard bound books of Jackson and Kiley for my parents and my mother in law, and I am so excited how they turned out! They were really easy to make and I have found that digital scrapbooking is much faster than doing it all by hand. And since being called to serve as the Relief Society President, "free time" is something I have very little of. So anyway, I thought I would share my completed project with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a princess! I love your page Val. It is go great to be able to keep up with your family. I am working on a page too. If I ever get it up, I'll invite you.

Errin said...

I love your pages! I need to start my digital scrapbook. I will call you for some tips. Good work!

Jess said...

Darling! I love your book! What digital scrapbook program do you use?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess - to answer your question, I use Top Line Creations software. They are the scrapbook company that I distribute for and I love their templates!