Sunday, January 27, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet


Just a little while ago, I heard the news about our beloved prophet, President Gordon B. Hinkley, passing away. My heart was filled with so many emotions. Happiness for him, that he has been reunited with his sweet wife along with our Eternal Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. Yet, I also feel sorrow that we will no longer be blessed with his presence and his dedicated service as our prophet, seer, and revelator. Mike and I both love him dearly and we have greatly admired him for the outstanding accomplishments he has made in his lifetime. He is truly an amazing man of God, and we will miss him dearly.







2 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

I would have to agree with you. When we heard the news, we really couldnt be sad, because we know that he has been wanting to get back to his wife! I am going to miss his sweet spirit and cute craking voice! We love you President Hinkley! and I know Monson will do amazing things also!

Kasey Lighten said...

Val, I just found your blog too!! I want to echo every thing you said about our dear President. What an example of christ-like love and charity he was/is. We will all miss him...
Check out our blog: www.pebsmountain.blogspot.com
By the way, any relation to Dallan Andrus?? He's my brother-in-law.