Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Sweet Little Man

Lately each morning I have been greeted by Jackson with a beautiful flower that he builds for me out of his blocks. It amazes me what a genuinely sweet little boy he is - I guess he gets it from his dad. When Mike and I were dating, Mike used to stop by the nursery I lived by and pick me a rose before he came to my house to pick me up for a date. While that thought was sweet, I was a bit shocked that he thought it was no big deal to "take a rose" off a bush at the nursery. So, now he's decided the best option is a bouquet from Costco. I'm sure Jackson has picked up on the things dad does that makes mommy smile, and I must say I love the building block flowers just as much!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

He is the sweetest little man. What a lucky mom you are!