Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged!







I read my friend Ashley's Blog and she tagged anyone who read her tag, so I guess I'll do it too!



About My Man........
What is his name? Michael Brian Andrus
How long have you been married? 7 years on March 3rd.
How long did you date? About a year and a half
How old is he? 31
Who eats more sweets? Obviously me - he does not even like chocolate! And yes, I married him anyway! (more for me right!?!)
Who said I love you first? I did actually. He claims he had never been in love before me and didn't want to say it unless he knew he ment it. It took a good month or so after I told him before he finally told me. (funny story - I'll tell you sometime)
Who is taller? Mike
Who can sing better? That would be me -although I'm not a great vocalist. Mike cannot carry a tune in a bucket! If he does sing it is usually suprano! He is however a self proclaimed "Rock Star"
Who is smarter? It depends on the subject, but Mike will be the first with a degree so I'll give him this one. :)
Who does laundry? We both do. Mike has done his own laundry since he was 12 and does a great job. However he does not fold, iron, or hang things up - that is always left up to me.
Who pays the bills? I do, except for the house bill - he is a bit fanatical about that one. He likes to hand deliver it to the post office.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike
Who mows the lawn? Mike says he would be embarressed if anyone saw me mowing the lawn because he thinks that is a man's job. However, I do it occasionally - I kinda like it.
Who cooks dinner? I do generally. Mike grew up on his mom's fabulous gourmet cooking, so what I do he may not really consider "cooking"
Who drives? Mike - but I don't love it when he drives - I get way to paranoid.
Who is more stubborn? Deffinately me! Mike is pretty laid back, but he puts up with me pretty well.
Who asked who out first? I aksed by buddy(who was Mike's roommate at the time) to bring Mike along with us on a hike to the Spanish Fork Hot Pots - he eventually asked me out after that.
Who proposed? Mike
Who has more siblings? We both have 5
Who wears the pants? I kinda think I do, but I'm sure he thinks he does, so I guess we're actually pretty even.

Now you all know about my cute hubbie! I tag everyone who views this, because its fun to read about your men! So go ahead and post this tag.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

What!!! Mike doesn't like chocolate? Wow, I can hardly believe that. I am glad your little guy is feeling better. Sorry you had to go thru all that worry.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Val, you sure do have a great guy on your hands! Hold him tight!