Seven years ago today, Mike and I were sealed by his grandpa in the Salt lake City Temple. It is fun to look back at these pictures and remember what an amazing day that was for us. Mike is an awesome husband and father and I consider myself blessed to be married to him!
Mike didn't think we would be able to have kids after this little stunt!
After seven years, he still sweeps me off my feet and makes me gitty inside!
High fives - we did it!
My mom told me that you can tell how a man will treat his wife based on how he serves her the cake. Of course my hot hubby was so cute when he fed me a bite of cake and then kissed the icing off my lips. My mom was right - our whole marriage Mike has done nothing but kindly serve me the best life he can give and shower me with his love.






7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!
Happy Anniversary! Brandon is laughing at Mike's toe touch photo. Just wondering if we can see that in person sometime.
Photoshop! I can attest after playing many a basketball game with Mike that there is no way he can jump that high. For that matter, I doubt he can touch his toes in the air or on the ground. And if tried to jump more than his normal six inch vertical, either from the ground or off a bench, it would definitely end in injury.
Happy Aniversary...LOVE the pics
You two look the exact same! You haven't changed a bit in seven years! Happy Anniversary...Mike when you reenact the toe touch, make sure Ez and I are present!
Valerie-
Love your wedding pictures! So cute! What a fun idea! It's been so much fun getting to know you and Mike better.
Post a Comment