Monday, March 24, 2008

The Boys - Spring Break

My little brother Steve and his buddies came to spend the night at our house for spring break. I have no clue what they like so much about hanging out here, but we love having them come to our house. They arrived Sunday night and enjoyed a second Easter dinner. They played guitar hero with Mike, chased the kids around the house, updated me on their high school lives, and played a few pranks until 3:00 in the morning. Jax loves waking up and seeing that they are still here to play with them. I cooked them a "teenage" size breakfast and they entertain the kids until time to go. Kiley's favorite thing is when the boys pull them on a blanket around the house and swing them in a blanket. She giggles her head off and says "ride please - ride please!"
Steve will be leaving on a mission this August, so we love having him and his buddies spend as much time with us as they can before they all leave. They are such a great group of boys - and we love them all!

(L to R: Rob, Bryce, Landon, Steve & Kiley, Eric, Kyle, Brock & Jax)Brock's best side.Brock pulling Jax and Kiley on the blanket around the house.Steve and Rob swinging the kids. Jax and Kiley in the swing.


3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

I love that they want to be at your house! thats great! Can't you wait til Jax is that age and has all his friends over every day! You will have to start buying more groceries!

Jess said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun lately. I am sure that your kids love it when the boys come over. Pure entertainment and rough housing for them.

Nikki said...

I am going private on my blog. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com