Friday, March 14, 2008

Bag Tagged

The Rules:
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.
3. Bag tag 5 more people.

I was "bag tagged"by Jessica a while back and I am just now getting around to it - so here it is!

Mike bought me this purse at a little boutique on Pier 49 while we were on a vacation last summer to San Francisco

Contents:

4 lip glosses ( I love lip gloss!) 5 Gift Cards (still left from my B-day in December), My Wallet, 2 Recipts, 1 Pen, and a sucker from the bank - for emergency purposes (no not for me - the kids!)

I tag: Corie, Kelli, Ashley, Katie, and Errin (since you still have not done it :)


2 comments:

Jess said...

Ok, I love the bag, but how on earth do you get away with a bag that small with 2 kids?

Ashley and Ezra said...

This is going to be embarrassing... after looking at the organization of your bag, I dont want anyone to see what I have in mine! But dont worry...I will do it!