Friday, May 22, 2009

The Culperit For My Last Post!

Yes, these little darlings are probably a good reason why I have not gotten back to my goal weight. (I've actually only been there twice though!) If you have never been to Beyond Glazed in Draper (12300 S - west under the freeway and on the left hand side) ...you have to try these AMAZING GOURMET DOUGHNUTS! The frosting's are made with real strawberries, peanut butter, nutmeg, mango and yes, they are to die for! I bought this dozen for a friend and it was so funny watching her family take a bite out of each one because it is simply too difficult to decide which one is best! So, if you have a sweet tooth like me, save up some calories one day and go indulge in this pure bliss! You will thank me later!



8 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I can live on sweets!
We saw Mike over the weekend after getting rained out camping! We decided we better go look at trailers! I asked him what your calling is in your ward and he laughed and then told me....I then told him that is MY calling too :)
Tell Mike, GAME ON tonight. I wish it wasn't so late, cuz I want to go!

Brit H. said...

Uhh...HELLO! Those look AMAZING! It just so happens that the boys have a game tonight right by there! Hmmm....

Beck said...

Are you freaking kidding me! Yum!

Kip and Lindsay said...

How have I not known about these little pieces of heaven? I MUST go! P.S. You are amazing, just thought I should let you know... thanks for chattin' with me at the game tonight, it was so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are darling. I just heard about this place from a friend of mine. My kids and I are excited to check to try them out. What a small wold that your friend is a designer for those dresses I like. It's crazy how the blogging world has helped get the word out for so many Utah companies. It was fun to see you in the office the other day. We should get together with you guys and go out for a date night or something!

The Razon's said...

why oh why do I have to live so close to that place. I didnt even know that it existed!!

Warren said...

My mouth is watering! Those look delish! I can actually imagine you making something just as perfect :)

The Razon's said...

Wow, we tried these and all I can say is wow!! Thanks for letting us know about this yummy place! Hope you are doing well!!