Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We celebrated new year with some of Mike's family this year. It was very simple and low key.  After the year we had in 2010, need less to say, I'm glad it's over! Yes, I learned many things, but the trials of that year were rough.  We are definitely stronger for having endured all of them up to this point. So, here's to hoping for a much better year in 2011!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
My cute little party buddy!
 Kiley looks like she's had too much to drink already!  Sparkling grape juice will do ya in!
CHEERS! 
Here's to having a great year in 2011!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I am not quite much with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless. CBD Oils

Unknown said...

Thanks for writing such wonderful article. God bless. CBD Oils