Back in September, some friends and I decided to start joyschool for our kids. After several weeks of songs, stories, crafts, and playing we ended the semester with a little field trip to Gardner Village to see the elves at Christmas time. The kids had fun running around together looking at all the cute elves. We had some hot chocolate in the Village Bakery, and exchanged some Christmas treats. The kids loved this old sleigh, which made for a great picture. (from left to right - Bentley Cuthbert, Isaac Doman, Tessa Miller, Jace Doman, and Jax)
What a fun day!!!

3 comments:
That was a blast today, and the pictures turned out so cute. Thanks for the great idea.
Val...Jax is so cute! I just love him! The pics below of your kids are adorable...what a blessing they really are!
Val I hope you have a great birthday. You deserve to do something fun, so Mike better come through.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment