
~Our Greatest Gifts~
In light of the holiday season, I wanted to post some pictures of the greatest gifts Mike and I have ever been given. If I never had another gift under the tree addressed to me, I would be just fine as long as I have these two precious people in my life. They mean the world to me and bring me the greatest joy I have ever experienced! I love you Jackson and Kiley!
Love,
Mommy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Posted by Anonymous at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just love your kids! These are such cute pictures. I'm glad to see you blogging. I know you are really, really busy, but I can't wait to see more pictures.
Kiley and Jackson are so cute!! I haven't seen them forever! In fact have I ever seen Kiley?!?! I am so glad you started a blog! YEA!
Love these pictures. Kiley is so beautiful and Jackson is the cutest thing. We need to get our kids together to play. I'll call you.
Post a Comment