Monday, April 14, 2008

Mike and Jackson's Birthday Party # 1

Yesterday after church, my family came down to celebrate Mike's 32nd and Jackson's 4th Birthdays. Jax couldn't decide what kind of party he wanted to have - Car's, Pirates, Transformer's, or Super-heros. So, for the party with my family we decided to have a Car's party! I even went out on a limb and attempted to make a "custom" Car's cake for the boys. It turned out okay, but Jax absolutely loved it and that is what mattered most to me. It was well worth the time. Of course they were spoiled and we had a lot of fun!


2 comments:

Errin said...

You did and amazing job on his cake. I am so impressed. I was in such a hurray to leave I didn't tell you what an amazing job you did on Sunday. I loved your thoughts and testimony. You are a fantastic Relief Society President. Thanks for all you do.

Jennie said...

Ok I'm seriously impressed with your cake making abilities! Such a cute cake! Baylee is sitting on my lap looking through your pics with me and keeps telling me to go back to see the cars cake! :) I can't believe your RS Pres too! That's so awesome! I'm sure you are amazing! I'm so glad you found me through this little network! I love blogging and maybe we'll be better in touch now! You have such a darling family ... it's crazy how much changes in 10 years huh?! Love ya cutie! Keep in touch with me :)