Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dinosaur Museum

Last week my friend Amber invited us to go to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum. Jax has been there before with his Uncle Adam, but Kiley and I have never been, so I was excited to finally visit the museum that I have been living practically across the street from for the past year and a half. The kids had so much fun that I think I'll get a family pass and venture there more often. It sure beats being cooped up in the house on bad weather days! It is fun and educational for the kids and for me for that matter! (I've forgotten most of the different dinosaur names since elementary.) When Jax ask, "Mom, what's that Dinosaur called," I generally had to reply, "Ummm somethin' somethin' Saurus!" Or, "Go ask Bentley's mom" (she's smarter than I am :-) Never the less, we had a great time and look forward to our next trip back!

0 comments: