Monday, August 18, 2008

A Dating Story

I was tagged by my cute friend Melissa to answer these questions about dating Mike. So, here it is!

1- Where did you meet your husband? We were introduced by a mutual friend at a club on "Latin Dance Night."
2- What was the first thing you said to your husband? I have no clue - probably, "Hi, it's nice to meet you."
3- Where was your first date? The Spanish fork Hot Pots (Yes, I actually asked him out first)
4- Where was your first kiss? My apt in Provo
5- How long did you date for? About 18 months
6- Where did you get engaged?His families ranch house out in Kamas
7- When and where were you married? March 3rd, 2001 in the SLC Temple
8- How did the reception go?They both went well. We had one in Kaysville and one in SLC (I know - crazy huh!)
9- How was the honeymoon? Not to bad for Bear Lake in the winter. We paid for majority of our wedding and didn't have a lot of money for a honeymoon, so my best friend offered their condo to us - snowmobiles and all! It was fun, But I still tell Mike we need to have a "redo" honeymoon somewhere tropical.
10- TAG! I tag Errin, Jessica, & Staci

1 comments:

Beck said...

I love hearing about how it all began :)