A couple weeks ago I took the kids to Las Vegas or as Jax calls it "Lost" Vegas. My brother Landon was getting engaged and he had the family in on all the plans. Since the engagement didn't happen until the last night we were there, we just relaxed and had fun. We had a blast at the pool, bowling in the casino, riding the Stratosphere rides, seeing some sites and eating way too much! Landon made arrangements to propose to Marianne on an outdoor balcony of the Bellagio Hotel during the beautiful water show. The event was just like something you would see in a movie, and when she said yes everyone around them, including people watching from other store windows started clapping and cheering! It was such a fairytale beginning and we were excited to be a part of it all. Congrats Landon and Marianne - We love you!
Monday, August 11, 2008
"Lost" Vegas
Posted by Anonymous at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How awesome! Vegas is sooo hot! You were a great RS President. I wish I could have been in RS longer. Stay in touch!
Post a Comment