
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:
Mike and Val....how the heck are you guys. I think Jared and I have fallen off the earth. I don't know how I found you but I'll take it!!! I can not believe how big your kids are getting I don't think I've seen Kylie since the day she was blessed. Isn't the blog world awesome? I'll keep checking in to see how your doing....!!! It's not like we live that far away:0)
Sorry just notice I spelled Kiley wrong....:)
I am so glad you found us!!! What a cute blog. I just love reading up on you girls and your fun lives. I would love to get together with everyone...I'm always looking for an excuse to get out!
Post a Comment