This will be fun! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Memory Lane
Posted by Anonymous at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Once you pulled me aside at church and gave me a little heart to heart in the closet room. It really touched me. I love you and the amazing person you are! Your caring and loving example is something for me to work harder at replicating in myself.
Val... How does this sound "You got supim to say step up to the microphone" then Chad Leo holding you back from kicking my butt ( yet we all know that I would have won that fight!) HA HA HA that is so funny I still laugh when I think of that! But I also remember our Senior trip and how much we bonded there how sweet you are (when you are not mad at me for saying things that I never really said dumb girls :) ) ANd lifting weights together we both were so buff and by far the strongest chicks! Too bad that has all gone south for me now! :)
I totally love that story to about Mike on our first little lunch out together. I did not care at all. It was hillarious! But my favorite memories of you are hearing about all your stories about Alabama (I think thats where your from...somewhere in the South) I love picturing what your HS life must have been like. And I totally called it that you were a fighter...haha! Your friend Jenny just proved it. I AM GOOD!
Val- Well it would have to be at Bearlake Playing Big Bootie. Val you are such a wonderful example and are truly talented
I am not so sure how great this memory is bc i had to get up so early in the morning to workout, but I loved going with you!! Thanks for being such a great friend to me! Love Ya1
Oh man, there are so many! I still love that you were my babysitter forever ago! Probably my favorite was when you came and got me and Rachelle for lunch during school one time and we thought that we were so cool! Anyway, you probably dont even remember but it was so much fun.. =)
Hey I don't know if you can see the comment that I left on an older post, but I came across your blog while looking for someone else, and just thought I would say hello. It's been a long time since we have talk. Hope all is well.
Melissa(Crane)Burrup
Hey, well we are in Herriman, we have been out here for about 6 years now, and really like it. It looks like you are in Lehi. Well I have two very tired boys to get in bed, so we will have to chat sometime.
Melissa
I went to my moms the other day after a doctor appointment and it looked like your mom had sent a invitation for a party she threw. Is it scrapbook stuff? I thought it all looked super cute
Hey Valarie- Josh and I were so excited to hear from you. You are so sweet. Looks like you are doing great. Your family is so cute! I remember you saying how you wanted a cute curly blonde girl. Looks like your wish came true. So cute! DeLanie:)
I can think of so many memories, but there have been a couple of times when we've just sat and talked for hours about anything and everything. It was so nice to have someone to talk to and feel like i could be totally honest.
There are so many great memories I have of you, but something funny that I am laughing about right now is, "what about knorr dip????" You and I got some great air time with that one! We laughed until we had tears.
On a serious note. You really are the most genuine person I know. You are so spiritual and caring. You have been and continue to be a great example to me.
Post a Comment