Mike joined yet another softball league, and apparently this has been a bit of an "all-star" season for him so far. I missed the first game, but I was told it was pretty amazing. Apparently they were loosing by 7 and in the last inning they tied it up. Mike was last to bat and hit a walk-off home run to win the game. The second game they were down by 4 in the last inning, the game was tied, and Mike was the last to bat...once again he hit an in -park home run to win the game. It was pretty exciting to watch - way to go guys!
The team and fans.
Errin brought yummy cupcakes for everyone to celebrate BLJ's Birthday!
Reno, Trey, and Evie
Jax, was dared to jump in a big mud puddle and do you think he used good judgment and avoided the temptation??? Heck no!!! We'll have to work on this kid a bit. :)HaPpY BiRtHDaY KrIs & KaTiE
On Sunday we celebrated aunt Kris and cousin Katie's Birthdays' at our house. Katie wanted to celebrate "Luau" style - we had a great time!
Aunt Kris & Katie Paige
Kiley and Katie
Jax and Aaron
Katie got a guitar and a "Hannah Montana" dress-up outfit!
WelCoMe BaBy BeLLa!
We had to end the Birthday party a bit early so we could travel up to Ogden to see our new little cousin - Baby Bella is finally here!
Corie delivered her Sept 7th @8:30 am. She was 71/2 lbs and 20 inches. And just like her name, she is absolutely beautiful!
My brother Adam is such a cute a proud papa. Bella is absolutely adorable and we are so excited to have her join our family. Kiley talks about her constantly and wishes that she was not so tired because she wants her to wake up and play!FiRsT DaY oF ScHOoL

Jax waving goodbye on his first day of pre-school.
When I picked him up, daddy called from the golf course to ask about his first day. The conversation went like this...
Mike: "Hey buddy! How was school?"
Jax: "It was great, I "like-ted" it!"
Mike: "So, what did you learn about?"
Jax: "Ummm, we just learned swear words!"
I'm hoping that meant that his teacher, Ms. Mickey, was reminding them that we don't say things like "shut-up" and "stupid." So, far I have not heard him practicing any "four-letter" words thank goodness!
On the second day of school, Jax was so excited about his new Transformers back-pack and his "super fast new shoes!" Kiley wishes she could go so bad, and cries each time we drop him off. I have to keep telling her next year sweet heart!

9 comments:
Seriously that is too funny what Jackson said. That kid says the best things!
I found you! Ha! You're way better about updating than I am. I average only one new post a month. Cute pictures - I need to take some from the softball games. Anyway, just saying hi!
xoxo,
Sunny
Yea baby bella what a great day to be born my b-day remember! I can't believe our babies are in kingergarten! I am loving it!hope all is good I have been horrible at the blogging thing i need to keep up!
Look how cute Jax was on his first day? Was that hard on you? My friend just sent her last kid off to school and she was a wreck! Adam's little baby is so precious too!
Hey Val!
So that guy in the picture is my cousin. His name is Robbie Clegg. They live in Salt Lake so maybe you have just seen him around... Okay so I would love to come to your little party! That would be awesome! I am not even sure what it is but parties are always fun!! I think that I am off on Thursday so that would be awesome! Just let me know! 801-529-3749 =)
You have a lot going on. I love the picture of Brandon shoving his mouth full with a cupcake. Hopfully Mike can hit another home run tomorrow. See ya at the game.
Hey Girlie
What is your address? I think that my mom and I might come and do the candle thing. I tried to call your phone but it just rang busy. Either give me a ring or I can call you later!!
Talk to you soon!
Meliss
What is up Andrus family? Very fancy blog, I am very impressed, you have inspired me to update mine. We need to get together again. Lets try and head up to the cabin in the next couple of weeks. Love, The Hansen
Hey Val,
Last night was so much fun! Thanks for letting me come! I had fun with your kids! Jax was a hoot!
Post a Comment