Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby Shower for Corie

The girls in my family decided to have a baby shower for my sister-in-law Corie a couple of weeks ago. Their sweet little baby Bella is due any day now and we are so excited for her to join the family!My first diaper cake - it matches baby Bella's room!Party FavorsMy cute sister in law Kelli - she made the yummiest raspberry lemonade!Baby phat booties - too cute!Corie and friends - thanks for coming!Kiley and soon to be "Aunt Marianne"

Kiley loved hanging out with Joell and her adorable baby Dane.

5 comments:

Beck said...

Cute! That is so funny. I seriously told Megan for my shower I want croissants and chicken salad from costco, the razzleberry cheesecake from costco, and fruit. Pregnant girls have the same cravings I guess :)

The Razon's said...

You are so dang talented!! So who's wife was this for?

Carina said...

Seriously is there anything that you can't do? That diaper cake is amazing. Looks like a good time!

Chris & Missy said...

Val!! How is my long lost friend? I just started this blogging thing and I'm glad that I found you!! I haven't seen ya for like 4 years or so. How the heck are ya? Keep in touch.

Missy (Morgan) Nielsen

The Shelton Family said...

val You are one of thee most talented indviduals. You and your darling family should stop by my parents sometime. We still tell stories about you and just love you to death and miss seeing you around.