Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged - 7 Things About Me

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Beautiful eyes - cute smile
2. Acqua Di Gio cologne
3. Their spiritual and sensative side
4. OK I'll admit - I love a muscular/athletic body
5. A funny sence of humor and can carry a good conversation
6. Talented - a man that can sing, dance, build something, or dunk a basketball etc. is HOT!
7. A man that is good with kids - always puts family & God first

7 of my Favorite foods
1. Tri- tip steak
2.Chimichangas
3. Lettuce wraps
4. Waffels
5. Dessert - Crem Brulee, Ice Cream, Cake - I obviously love food!
6. Calamari
7. Cajun Chicken Alfredo

7 Things that I can not do
1. Be on time - all the time
2. Math - I absolutely hate it!
3. Let my house get really messy
4. Omit sugar from my diet - completely
5. Miss an episode of "Prison Break"
6. Straighten my hair - it looks pretty rediculous
7. Stop loving my family

7 Celebrity's I admire
1.If LDS Church presidents canbe considered celebs - they are my first pick! Try to do what they do at 80 years old!
2.Michael Phelps - 8 gold medals - need I say more?
3. Oprah - I admire a successful, hard-working woman (so all mother's should be considered celebs as well!)
4. Carie Underwood - beautiful, talented and seems to uphold good morals/values.
5. Jada Pinkett Smith & Faith Hill - they value their role as mother and wife before any other role they play - not common in the celeb world.
6. Tiger Woods - he's one talented, classy, and well put together man
7. Bill Cosby - great sence of humor, great values, great man!

7 Things I say most often
1. I love you.
2. Time out!
3. Are you serious?
4. When will you be home?
5. Be nice to each-other!
6. How's it going?
7. Dear Heavenly Father...

7 Things I can do
1. I've been told I vacuum really well
2. Play a harp
3. Bargin shop
4. Tell stories - I do this way to much though!
5. Clean
6. I love to decorate even though I'm not a pro at it
7. Serve others

7 things that I plan to do before I die
1. Raise my family to be good people
2.Travel all over - I never get out!
3. Finish my degree
4. Loose weight - Get back into shape
5. learn to play an insturament really well
6. Learn to golf
7. Serve a mission
Thanks for the thought provoking tag Melissa!
I tag - Errin, Becky, Mindy, and Sunny

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Tagged - 7 Things About Me

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Friendly and outgoing
2. Happy/enjoy life
3. Street-smart (since I'm SO not.)
4. Playful and fun
5. Good dancer
6. Not afraid to hold my hand in front of the "boys"
7. Comfortable and confident enough with their masculinity to be able to watch chick flicks or let me wear heels.
(I went the whole "everything other than looks" route)

7 of my Favorite foods
1. Fudge
2. Popcorn
3. Nectarines/Clementines - it's a tie.
4. My dad's teryaki beef and potato salad
5. My mom's Swedish pancakes
6. Chicken enchiladas
7. Pretty much anything with chocolate in it.

7 Things that I can not do
1. Keep my house clean. I admit it, it just doesn't bother me enough to keep it pristinely clean all the time. I try, but not as hard as I probably could.
2. Do a backhandspring and I've always wanted to know how.
3. Eat Skittles normally. I always separate them by color and eat them either one at a time or only by color. OCD, huh?
4. Water ski. I hate it. Everyone always says "oh, my dad/husband/uncle/fill-in-the-blank is so good at driving a boat, he can pull anyone up" and while I have full confidence that their dad/spouse/etc. is an excellent driver, I really am just that bad. Never have been able to do it.
5. Handle barf with any semblance of class.
6. Stay mad at my husband.
7. Shop for jeans just anywhere. First of all, I haven't been a 5, 7 or a 9 since junior high. Second, I can't stand the cut of jeans that's popular now - only 2 percent of the population can actually pull them off and the other 98 percent still try because they don't sell anything else. And third, it's difficult to find a 37 inch inseam.

7 Celebrity's I admire
1. Reno Mahe (haha)
2. The prophet
3. Tina Fey
4. Oprah
5. The really smart Mormon Jeopardy guy - Ken something or other
6. Queen Latifah
7. Tom Hanks

7 Things I say most often
1. I love you
2. Awesome
3. What's going on today?
4. Please don't do that
5. If you do that again I'll have to give you a spank
6. How was school?
7. GIRLS!! TIME FOR DINNER!! (they are usually at the park)

7 Things I can do
1. Play Guitar Hero
2. Keep a secret
3. French braid my own hair (but for some reason, I can't really do other peoples.)
4. Sing harmony (I'm not much of a soloist, but I can usually find a harmony line to sing along.)
5. I'm a pretty good listener
6. Scrapbook with the best of 'em (I can spend a pretty penny on supplies too, but I'm working on that.)
7. Kill a man with my thumb. Not really, but it sounds cool.

7 things that I plan to do before I die
1. See the world, starting with Paris, then China
2. Read piano notes well enough to play any song
3. Play the violin
4. Serve a mission
5. Run a 5K - I don't think I'll ever try for a marathon, but I think I could do a smaller one.
6. Write a book
7. Go on a safari

The Razon's said...

Its fun to see your answers. Thanks for doing this! I know it sucks to be tagged! Your a good sport =)

The Razon's said...

So that party was so much fun! Are you a rep for them or did you just host a party? I think I'm going to do a party up at my moms cuz they are so cute!!

I was bored outta my mind yesterday! I almost called you to see what you were doing.

Chris & Missy said...

Hey Valarie,

You are too cute. I loved reading your answers!