Saturday, January 3, 2009

For Time and All Eternity

I could not think of a better way to start out the New Year than the way ours began. Mike and I were able to attend the temple sealing of his sister Kris, to her husband Brian and their beautiful children, Katie and Aaron. This was the first time I have attended a temple sealing where the children were also sealed to their parents, and I must say that it was truly one of the most special and amazing moments of my life! I love each member of this family so much that I cannot even begin to explain in words the joy I felt that day! It is difficult to explain the happiness I felt to know, that through Heavenly Father's plan, they are now a part of our eternal family and we all can be together forever! I am overjoyed for this sweet little family , and hope they know how much I love them and will always try to help and support them in their eternal progression. We love you all!
Kris, Katie, Aaron & Brian
From "Time" to "Eternity"
Our adorable niece and nephew dressed in white
The happy familyThis was especially a special day for Mike's mom Kathy. I know she has prayed for this special day to take place for 15 years - today her prayer was answered.
"Families Can Be Together Forever!"

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Holy smokes - you've done a lot better job catching up than me! I love the pictures and how wonderful for Mike's sister and her family!

The Razon's said...

What a special day! Hopefully we will be able to do that someday. Love ya Val... You look so hot in these pictures! Have you lost weight girl?