Did what you ask??? I passed my Real Estate Agent Exam!!! I started taking the classes in the fall of 2007 and shortly after I was called to be the Relief Society President of our ward. Consequently, Real Estate took a back seat for nearly a year until our ward split and I was released which allowed me the time to refocus, study and on December 31st, I took the final exam and miraculously passed! Unfortunately, it is a ruff time to be in R.E. since the economy is so poor...but it is great knowledge to have and if anyone wants to list or buy a home, I'm happy to help and offer the best deal I can! Now, I am currently looking for a broker to work with, so if anyone can recommend someone - let me know!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Um, HELLO, Ryan is an owner in a brokerage! Exit Realty Exclusive. Their office is in Sandy. Call him! Their broker is named Andrew Kent and he is wonderful. Here's Ryan's number: 801-979-4327
Wish you the best of luck, that is awesome, I can totally see you as an agent with your cute personality.
Linda was also grateful to be a part of Kris and Brian's wonderful sealing at the temple. What a beautiful feeling as a mother when your children make it to the temple.
So fun to keep up with you guys through your cute blog. Take care Val. Say hello to Mike for us too!
Post a Comment