Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cute Quotes from the Kids

Quote #1
The setting: My sister Monica was staying the weekend at our house and we decided we would get ready and go shopping together. Kiley had just rolled out of bed - her hair was a mess and she was running around in her Tinker Bell panties.
Monica:"Kiley let's hurry and go get ready, so we can go shopping!"
Kiley: "No, I already pretty!"

Quote #2
The setting: Kiley was playing in the tub while I was getting ready...
Mom: "Kiley, why are you so cute?"
Kiley: "Because I'm naked!"
(hmmm - I wish I felt the same! ha ha ha)

Quote#3
The setting: Jackson was playing on the floor singing Christmas Songs, but managed to re-write the words to "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" - it went something like this...
Jax: "He knows when you are sleeping, he knows if your eating strawberries, he knows if you are potty trained, so be good for goodness sake!"

These are the things that keep me smiling all day - I love my silly kids!

1 comments:

Beck said...

I love that you posted those! I love that Kylee said shes so cute bc she was naked. Thats hillarious!!!

Last night was so much fun. I love our friends!