We've had several large snow storms already this year - and of course my kids want to be out playing in it every chance they get! I gave the kids new snow clothes this year and Kiley practically lives in hers now! One night Jackson could hear his friends Barrett and Austin outside sledding. Next thing I know, Jax is in his snow clothes and outside joining in the fun! Stephan had made them a great sledding hill in their front yard - so I snuck out to grab a few pictures before dragging them back into the house for bed time.
Weeeee!
Weeeee!Kiley woke up the next morning and put her snow pants on with out any clothes on underneath. So, I told her she needed to go get some clothes on under her snow pants and this is what she choose.... her church dress and then the snow pants! What a silly girl!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment