I share the same Birthday with my sweet and incredibly gorgeous friend Ashley! She turned 26 and I am now in the last year of my 20's....the big 29! So, to celebrate our special day our sweet friend Errin arranged a Birthday celebration for us. Several of our neighborhood friends meet at the Olive Garden for dinner - which was delicious! Our amazing friends, Reno and Sunny even covered our tab before Mike had a chance to wrestle Reno for it! (They are seriously two of the most genuinely kind people I have ever meet in my life!)
After dinner, Mike and I had to make a stop off at his company Christmas party(see post below) and then Chris and Christy invited everyone to their house to watch the BYU bowl game in their theater and enjoy the cake and ice cream that Christy got for Ash and I. (I seriously have the nicest friends!) We had so much fun and love all our amazing friends that made our day so special!!!
Me and Ashley
Some of our friends at the party.
Me and Ashley
Some of our friends at the party.left to right: Brandon, Errin, Ezra, Ashley, Sunny & Reno

Ashley defending her ping pong champion title

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday Val! Lets get together and I'll take you to lunch!
happy birthday!!!! um can we use that as the excuse and reasoning to get us all together for lunch??? hope that you had a great day!
ps i want to come play! just because i'm single does not mean that i'm a loooooser!!! :(
We were sad we missed it that night! Looks like everyone had a great time. We sure have a great neighborhood!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to US!!! I love sharring my birthday with you... I think it's more fun with the two of us in the spotlight! Thanks for posting these... of course I did not have my camera there... I'll learn one day!
Post a Comment