Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Surprise

The kids and I decided to surprise Daddy at work with a Valentine's Day treat we made for him. The kids helped me make the cookie bouquet and they picked out this Valentine card that says, "Whoever said "nobody's perfect"...has never met you!" When you open the card, it plays the song, "You're Simply the Best!" Which I felt was very fitting for Mike , because he is the best father and husband - we love him so much! Mike and his little Valentine's
Yummy cookies
We love you Daddy!

3 comments:

Beck said...

You are amazing!That is so cute. Those cookies look so yummy. And the bouquet...WOW! Can we do a cookie night for Easter too maybe. Im sure Isaac will be doing better by then. I need some of your Martha-ness :)Mike is lucky to have you.

Brit H. said...

Hey! Yay! Now we can be blog buddies! Did you really make those cookies? They look amazing!

Lucky guy...

Ashley and Ezra said...

Val, you are amazing! I saw the bucket on our cookie night, but I had no idea it would turn out so cute! Mike is one lucky guy!!! Happy Valentines Day! And if we decide to do cookie decorating again... Im there!