Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

For Valentine's Day we went out with our good friends Reno and Sunny. We had dinner at the Pizza Factory in Fat Cats and then we had a blast bowling and playing games. I wish I had taken more pictures, but only snapped a few while we were playing "Dance Dance Revolution" (Which I have never done before - but had fun trying anyway) It was hilarious watching Mike dance next to Reno because poor Mike suffers extremely from "white boy's disease" when it comes to dancing! I love the picture of Mike and Sunny because it totally looks like they are holding hands...but it's OK - it's Valentine's Day - we can share the love! Especially with these amazing friends - they are the best and I love the good times we get to share with them! Oh look how cute - they are even the same height! (Ha ha ha)

Bust a move boyeeeezs!

1 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Oh that is so cute that Sunny and Mike hold hands... Looks like you guys had so much fun! Happy Valentines Day!