Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cookies + Girlfriends = FUN!!!

I decided to have a bunch of girlfriends over to make Valentine's cookies for our hubbies and kids... ok and we might have had a cookie or two for ourselves as well, but mostly we just had fun! These cookies looked like something out of a Martha Stewart magazine and tasted even more amazing thanks to Carina's yummy sugar cookie recipe! I had a blast gals - thanks for coming!!!

Left to right - Katie, Lauren, Errin, Christy, Lindsay, Ashley and Carina

Amber, Sunny, Angie and Jenni

Jessica made cookies with each of her kids initials on them - so cute!!!
Amber 's cookies almost look to good to eat - total masterpieces!This was my little attempt at being creative this year. I made my own cookie cutter to make these lingerie cookies. I thought they were kinda cute!Lindsay's cookie bouquet turned out adorable!
Happy Valentine's Day to the gals that I absolutely love - even the ones that couldn't make it!

6 comments:

Kip and Lindsay said...

Val,
I found your blog! YAY...thanks again for such a fun night. You are so kind...too kind actually. :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am very impressed with the decorating efforts...very cute, especially the lingerie one. You need to post your cookie recipe! I "attempted" to make some too, but wasn't totally pleased with them. I need a good recipe. And post your frosting recipe too!

Carina said...

Thanks so much for the great idea nd fun night!

Ryan and Tenneal said...

Ok I love that you have girl nights, I need to copy that idea! Now, how did you get the cookie on the stick? e-mail me, I think they would be fun to make for st.Patty's day! tennealhoward@yahoo.com

Ashley and Ezra said...

Val, thanks for putting this together... It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I love anything that involves us girls getting together, and food! Thanks for the fun night, and amazing cookies!

Warren said...

I'm a little behind to post now, but that was so fun!!! Thanks for all the work you put into making it a great night for all the girls!!! You are so talented!