One of Mike's good buddies Dave, planned a golf trip to St. George last weekend and invited a bunch of the fellas from the neighborhood to go with him. Mike decided it would be more fun if they all went in the RV. So, at 11:00pm Thursday night after their church ball game they all piled into the RV and headed for Southern Utah. The boys said being in the RV together was the funnest part of the trip. After seeing some of the videos and hearing the stories I knew the trip was a load of laughs! Considering all the stress Mike takes on from work and school - this was a much needed vacation for him and I'm just glad to know that he has such a great group of buddies to hang out with. Mike has always been blessed with great friends but all the guys from Eagle Summit are definitely the "Cream of the Crop!"
The Fellas
Nice swing!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay seriously how old are those guys??? It looks like they had a blast... and it looks like they will watch the kids (or in Errin and my case,lack there of) when we decide to take our girls trip!!! Cant wait!
I am glad that they had so much fun! Thanks for the pics! I hadn't seen any. I know that Craig had a blast. Boys...
I'm glad they had a great time...now it's our turn right? They have to let us have our turn now!
Mike, you are such a stud!
Post a Comment