During the month of March, this is the position you will find Mike in every second he gets! He gets so pumped up and excited for "March Madness" that I joke about being a single parent that month. He has so much fun filling out the bracket and then smack talking with everyone he competes with. I believe he, Craig, and Brittany had a "smack talk text fest" that lasted two hours! I must admit it was pretty funny though! He ended up winning the bracket competition at work which rewarded him $70 bucks and of that he gave me $20 - sooo generous! :-) Well, at least I have my husband back!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Assume the Position!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ha ha ha! That was SOOO fUN!!!
This is why we have to live in different states. We would never see our husbands if we were too close.
Post a Comment