Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eight Years and Counting...

Eight years ago today, Mike and I were sealed in the Salt Lake City temple. Even though he says it feels like 22 years, I'm glad he's still hanging in there with me! Happy Anniversary Babe - I love you! Engaged, December 1st, 2000
The BrideThe Groom
The Happy Couple - March 3rd, 2001




10 comments:

Sunny said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you guys got hitched!

Maughan"sters" said...

You are a few days ahead of us! We are the 9th of March! You were a beautiful bride. Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

Awwww....congrats you guys. Hope you had a fun day.

Love the pictures.

jkmace said...

Oh, you look beautiful!!
I am so glad you posted pics, oh, wish I could have been there...congrats! You both look so happy!

Unknown said...

Oh Happy Day.
You guys are so cute. I love the pic on your blog where he is bending you over and kissing your neck. It is so cute.

Also congrats on the Real Estate Thing that is awesome.

Unknown said...

sorry not blog facebook.

The Razon's said...

I cant believe you have been married that long! That is awesome! All of your pictures are so dang cute! I hope that you guys had a great day!

Beck said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You were hot then and your still hot now. Keep the years comin. :) You guys are the best couple EVA!!!!

Brit H. said...

Congrats!!! I love seeing old pics, it is so fun! You guys are a great couple. Tell Mike that he picked a good one-and that he SHOULD hang in there. It is only for eternity, after all, right?

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

You're old pros now! You guys look just the same!

Belnappers