Earlier this year I was called to be the Stake Young Women's Camp Cook. I was blessed to have Marianne and Vivian as my assistants who are two of the most amazing women in the world! We had such a great time working with each other and we enjoyed serving the Young Women. I never thought I would say this, but I loved this calling! Mostly because I love the women I worked with. Cooking for nearly 300 people was not easy, but we made it work and had so much fun doing it!
Viv, Me, and MaryAnn
Heber Valley Camp
A moment I will never forget! Amber sneaking a SECOND cupcake! I loved it!
The hardest working women at camp! We usually started cooking around 5:00am and went to bed after 11:00pm! But we ate GOOD!
Making 300 sack lunches for the hike.
Our Awesome Priesthood leaders. MaryAnn's Husband Bob(red shirt) was so helpful and kind to be the "manpower" behind everything!
Traverse Mtn. 6th Ward girls after serving and cleaning up.
Roasting marshmallows and starbursts - my favorite thing about camping!
Viv, Me, and MaryAnn
Heber Valley Camp
A moment I will never forget! Amber sneaking a SECOND cupcake! I loved it!
The hardest working women at camp! We usually started cooking around 5:00am and went to bed after 11:00pm! But we ate GOOD!
Making 300 sack lunches for the hike.
Our Awesome Priesthood leaders. MaryAnn's Husband Bob(red shirt) was so helpful and kind to be the "manpower" behind everything!
Traverse Mtn. 6th Ward girls after serving and cleaning up.
Roasting marshmallows and starbursts - my favorite thing about camping!










2 comments:
Wow that looks like a ton of work!! Who has gourmet cupcakes at girls camp??? Oh wait, when Val is in charge you do! Thats awesome!
I'm sure it was a great time! No doubt the food was fabulous and I'm certain the girls LOVED having you there! Always the life of any party :)
Post a Comment