Cutest little witch ever!Grammie let all the kids pick out a treat from "Sweet Afton's" candy store. The decision making process was a long one as I'm sure you know!
But they were all very happy with
their choices in the end!

The sweet little sleeping "papoose"
Baby Becca in her adorable little Native American baby outfit that her Aunt Kara made for her.
The kids pretended that their suckers were microphones and stood on the bench and began to sing at the top of their lungs.
Yes, Jackson is singing a rather irreverent version of "I Am a Child of God" (wonderful) But man, the kid can perform!
All smiles!
Witches at Gardner Village are so fun to go see!
Grammie and Opa, with some of their grandkids.
Kiley can't get enough of baby Becca!
Uncle Rob and Aunt Diane joined us too!
The kids thought that the "Witchy Poo" was hilarious!
I loved that the kids all climbed on this bed for a picture and that they each knew to remove their shoes first.
Even Moke and Blake joined us!
My cute little kiddos and I.
I love being their mom!
The Kids had a lot of fun getting their faces painted to match their costumes. Kiley got a really cool spider web and Jax chose a dragon to go with his Ninja costume.
I love the fun places around Gardner Village to take pictures. I thought that Kiley looked so cute in this old black carriage surrounded by pumpkins.
Making "Witches Brew"
This had to be my favorite picture of the day! My brother said it looks like it belongs on the cover of magazine. Yes, Krispy Kreme doughnuts from Grammie are so surprisingly delightful!!!
























1 comments:
Shut UP!!!! No way....could this be...is this for real....is my dear sweet valarie back in the blogging world :) Welcome back!!!! Yay!
haha! Such cute pics. Can Kylee be any cuter. I love the pics at Gardner village and their cute face paint. You look hot too girl!
Post a Comment