Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day

I know I'm a little late adding this Father's Day post, but I couldn't go without saying a few things about the two most important Father's in my life. So, here are the 10 best things about my father and the father of my beautiful children... In random order:
#1 He is an awesome husband and father
#2 He makes me laugh
#3 He works hard to provide for his family
#4 He loves the Lord and honors his priesthood
#5 He is a handsome man with the most beautiful blue eyes
#6 He loves life and lives up every moment
#7 He is a great friend to everyone and is my best friend
#8 He is an excellent athlete (even in his old age:)
#9 He makes the best tuna fish sandwiches
#10 He's a complete nut - but I love himMy dad:
#1 Everything he does is out of love for the Lord and his family
#2 He is very intelligent and is an amazing scholar and scriptorian
#3 He is very musically talented
#4 He is an excellent leader and example
#5 He has a funny sense of humor
#6 He is very loyal, honest, and trustworthy (oops, I guess that's three things ) :-)
#7 He is a handsome man with beautiful blue eyes and is in great shape for being 54 (which is not old by the way)
#8 He is an awesome grandpa
#9 He is his children's #1 fan
#10 He is a wonderful father and friend - not to mention a great listener!

Well, the list could go on, but I'll save some for next father's day. I love you Dad and Mikey - Happy Father's Day!!!


1 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

We were married in March 2001 too! I love posts like this one; I wish I could be more thoughtful to do them! You're awesome!