Two years ago today, our sweet little Kiley Shea joined our family. I can't believe that two years has gone by already! She is such a fun addition to our family and I absolutely love her to death! She is such a loving little girl but has a fiery attitude already.
I want her to look back at this when she gets older and know what some of her favorite things were at this age.
They include: bubbles, bows, cupcakes, shoes (I know I'm in trouble already) flowers, and dirt. She enjoys exploring and making big messes as well. She loves soft "blankies", puppies, and kitties. Making cookies with mommy and playing "tickles "with daddy.
Kiley has the cutest little smile, twinkley hazel eyes, and soft blond curls. She is daddy's little girl and mommy's little sweetheart.


My cute little princess - at two years old! 
5 comments:
She is soo adorable! Can you believe how fast they grow?? That is soo cliche but TOTALLY true! Great post.
How cute is she!! I cant believe that she is two already!
So freakin cute! I love looking at newborn pictures. Which by the way no one is supposed to look that good in the hospital. Your hot!
Val she is so cute I know birthdays are bitter sweet I can't believe that they grow up so fast! I need your # or email so I can talk to you about something!
Sadly, that was the bathroom that we took that silly picture in... oh the good ole days huh!
Post a Comment