Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Weekend

It began Friday night when Mike loaded up the RV for the "Fathers and Sons" outing with the ward. Someone told me that they thought Mike should get the award for the best tent. Well, when you work for a RV dealership you can't just take a tent! Collin and Bentley slept in the RV as well. I understand that they stayed up late watching movies and playing games. Jax had a blast with his dad and Kiley cried for 30 minutes after they left. Poor thing new she was stuck with her boring mother!


After the boys came home Mike had to work so the remainder of that day was somewhat uneventful. However, the next day I gave the family haircuts. Mike suggested I give Jax a buzz. I didn't want to do it but realized it would be so easy for the summer, so I gave in. (I still think he looks pretty cute!)

Later that evening we went to our friends house to play games. The boys enjoyed a friendly competition on the putting green in Brandon's backyard. Ezra made a hole in 1 and yes they are wearing their custom made Traverse Mountain Flag Football Jerseys. (Funny boys!) We all played a game of Bocce Ball and the kids had a blast playing with cute little Tessa.

On Memorial Day we had Mike's family over fora BBQ. Kris made some great Kabobs, and we enjoyed spending time with each other.


That evening we had more friends over to play games. After Collin beat us all in Phase 10, we called it a night. What a weekend!

2 comments:

Errin said...

I love Jax's new haircut! He looks so handsome. I think the boys love those TMFFL jersey's a little too much...Whatever makes them feel special haha.

Kristine said...

I think you need to add a disclaimer about that horrible picture of me bbq'ing! Um. Yuck! It was pouring rain out, but I braved the weather for my family. That's love, baby!