I learned to make the best freezer jam from a friend of mine in my recipe group last year. So this year I promised to teach my cute friends Errin and Ashley how to make raspberry and strawberry freezer jam - even Kiley got in on the action. Now we have a surplus until next summer! 
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Fantastic Freezer Jam
Posted by Anonymous at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have been making my own bread since living in Iowa bc it is slim pickins for bread out here unless you like Wonder Bread. I ahve the BEST and easiet recipe if you are interested.
Look out Martha Stewart!!! Yes Val we are truely amazing freezer jam makers! I love it!!! I totaly look forward to lunch so I can eat my PB&J! Thanks for letting me be a part of it! MMMmmmm!
Post a Comment