Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Goofy Kid!

The other day I was making yummy chocolate chip cookies to take to new people in the neighborhood. Jackson grabbed a spoonful of cookie dough, shoved it into his month and with a big sigh he said, "Oh man, this is the best day of my life!" Seriously, where did this kid come from? He is always saying the funniest things and everyone asks me if I'm writing them down. So, I decided I'll blog our favorite quotes since his random and silly comments are usually a daily occurance. I just love his cute personality, and the fact that he keeps us laughing constantly!

8 comments:

Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck said...

Yum! I hope you have some cookies left on Friday. :)

The Razon's said...

Hey girlie!! How cute is he! Cookie dough does make for a pretty good day though!!
Do you know if they were going to mail us the scentsy stuff?

Jess said...

So funny. I am glad you share things like that. Tessa says some funny things quite often too, and I need to be better at blogging them. We love Jax!

The Razon's said...

Hey Val!!
Im off tomorrow so maybe I can drop by and get it! I will call ya

Crazy Mama said...

I love those cookies- who could blame him:)

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

Kids are the greatest! Thanks for sharing that fun kid moment.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

hmm...I guess when you have two funny parents, you get one really funny kid! What a cute guy!