Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Reason Why I've Been a Bad Blogger is...

...My life has been completely consumed by the books everyone has read - BUT ME, and I'm excited to say that I'm on the band wagon and totally hooked! Yes, I am a "Twilight" fan!!! I am not much of a reader, however, all and yes I mean ALL of my friends have been talking about these books! And like all other really good books that I hear about, I just wait and see the movie instead! However, my friend Carina told me I could not go see the movie with the girls opening night unless I had read at least the first book beforehand. I kept holding out, until I was driving home from Las Vegas and my sister Monica started reading it to me. My interest was peeked, so I bought the book and gave in. I had a hard time getting into it at first, but once the kiss happened, I couldn't put it down! I then read "New Moon" in two days, "Eclipse" in two days, and "Breaking Dawn in three days! Yes, my husband came home to a messy house, and the kids and I still in our pajamas a couple times last week. But I have to say, I decided that I like to read - which is a good thing right? So, I've joined the club, and yes, I do have a ticket to the midnight premiere of "TWILIGHT!"

Now that I have come back to earth, I did 10 posts today to get caught up in the blogging world! So, check out what happened in the month of October because it flew by so fast!

7 comments:

Carina said...

I am so glad that you took my advice to heart, I knew you'd love these books! Now we just have to wait another three weeks for the movie.

Jess said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I can't believe you were convinced. I think you and I had the same philosophy on the reading thing, maybe I'll cave one day. Until then...

Chris & Missy said...

Well, it looks like I am now officially the only girl who has not read any of the Twilight books!! Very impressive that you read them all so quickly!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Edward Cullen!!! Yes these books will forever change your life! I'm so glad you loved them! I probably shouldnt tell you this, but the first 200 and so pages of Midnight Sun (Edwards point of view from Twilight) is on line at stepheniemeyer.com it's not as long as the other books and totaly leaves you hanging... but I gained a new love for Edward while reading this! Enjoy!!!

katie said...

one question....

edward or jacob?!?

the midnight movie is going to be so much fun and yes...we got our tickets too!

good job on the blogging and it has been so much fun catching up on what's been going on. i love it!

let's please get together for lunch now that i know that we are so close....

ps i like your hair straight and curly...sorry but i think that it's fun to mix it up every once in awhile :)

Errin said...

Finally!!! You can now appreciate and understand all that we have been talking about. You made it just in time for the movie.

The Razon's said...

So did you end up getting a Chi? I think it is worth every penny that you would spend. Lets plan on lunch sometime? Sound good? I am so sorry I havent come up to get that Scentsy yet!