A few weeks ago I got together for a fun little luncheon with my girlfriends that served with me in the Relief Society Presidency. We met at Thanksgiving Point Deli, and enjoyed catching up with one another for a couple hours. It was especially great to see MaryAnn because we don't get to see her at church on a weekly basis anymore since the ward split. I absolutely love these gals so much that we decided that since we no longer have an excuse to use a presidency meeting for fun girl time, that we would still get together as often as possible to share our LiVeS, LaUgHtEr, and LoVe with one-another. This is one group of ladies I cherish so much, that I truly hope I can still have moments like these with them FoReVeR! I love you gals - thanks for the fun afternoon! Let's do it again next month!
MaryAnn, Christy, Val & Errin
MaryAnn, Christy, Val & Errin (along with Errin's nephew Dane, and my kids Jax and Kiley)

1 comments:
You look cute with a hat on!
Post a Comment