Can you believe my hair is actually this straight! I went to get it cut and colored and I decided to let the stylist try to straighten my hair, and yes, I was shocked how straight she or shall I say the "Chi" got it! It was a fun change for a couple days, but now I have to decide if it is worth it to invest in a Chi just to have straight hair. So, I though it would be fun to do a little vote... tell me what you think - do you think I should style it straight more often? I'm not sure if it looks good enough to invest the time or the money - Honestly, it takes me 5 minutes to style it curly, so I'm not sure if it is worth 4o minutes to get my hair to look like this!!! I promise I am not fishing for compliments, I just need some honest opinions because I've never been good with the whole fashion, style, trendy image thing ...so,What do you think? 
Thursday, October 30, 2008
No this is not a wig!
Posted by Anonymous at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hey, it was good to hear from you guys again. Erin and I think the Chi is a good investment, you do look HOT with the straight hair.
Val,
I LOVE my chi!!! I use it everyday. I actually got it off ebay for only $39. It is a real chi, so if you want to get one off ebay, make sure you read the add to make sure you're getting the real deal. As you know my hair is naturally curly too, however not tight curls like yours and I just blow dry my hair then straighten. It last a few days! I think you look darling both ways!
you are a little hottie!! FOR SURE GET THE CHI!! I love mine. I can get them for like 20% off I believe it you are interested =)
When you texted Landon this picture I had to look twice before I knew it was you! You look great, but wouldn't be Val without the gorgeous curls. It's fun to switch it up and a chi is a great investment. The straight really looks really good!
Wow Val!!! I love your hair straight! It look great. Get a chi its worth the investment. I love mine. And its always fun to mix things up every once in a while.
Valerie, this is Heather Paxman, Your hair looks awesome!! I love it, I do love my chi, a true good investment! Fun for a little change every little bit!!
I absolutely love it! I would totally invest in a Chi #1 bc i love mine. And #2 its nice to switch it up sometimes. So when your sick of going curly do straight.
I totally agree on the 5 min hairdo is way easier but somedays you wont mind the 40 min style bc it is such a fun change. You wouldnt regret investing in a Chi I promise. Love it!
LOVE IT!!! You look so good! I love my chi as well and I definately thonk it is well worth the money.
I really like your straight hair! and I loved my CHI straightener. I had mine for like 8 years until it finally decided to not work anymore. It is an imvestment, but they do last forever!!
I LOVE it straight!!!
All I have to say is. You are a Hottie!!
Love love love the straight hair.
I say go for it.
Not to mention you can go curly anytime you want.
Do it Val!! Go crazy. Smile.
I cannot believe your hair is that straight....SERIOUSLY!!! It is so cute! Mike won't mind if you buy the thing. :)
Post a Comment