My younger brother Landon finally met his "better half" Marianne. They were married in the Logan temple on Saturday, November 22nd, 2008. We first met at the "Seasons Rider Mansion" for a beautiful formal lunch. My brother, Court sang a song before they served lunch. In the middle of the song, Jackson looked at me from across the table with a very puzzled look on his face and said, " Why isn't he singing Christmas songs?" That gave us all a pretty good laugh! They had an "open mic" where their guests could take the opportunity to share stories or comments with the couple. I wish they had a recording of all the wonderful things people shared with them. Landon and Marianne left a bit early to get to the temple on time while the guests viewed their wedding video that Landon's friend Isaac made for them. it was done really well and even narrated their dating story throughout the video.
We then met them at the temple where we felt very blessed to be a part of their sealing conducted by the Logan temple president. The whole day was absolutely beautiful, and we are so excited to welcome Marianne into our family!!!
Below are some picture that my cute friend Mindy took for their engagement. This was her very first engagement photo shoot and I think she did a fantastic job! The Bridal photo's were done by Marianne's friend Brooke (aka Blush Photography) She did a beautiful job and I can't wait to see the wedding day photos she took as well! It is great to have such beautiful memories captured so well!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Announcing Landon and Marianne Pitcher!
Posted by Anonymous at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yeah!! Love weddings. I actually know Marianne (a few different ways) First, she signed my husband and I up for our gym membership at Performax in Layton. Then I was able to help her out backstage at the Miss Davis County Pagent a few years back. She is such a beautiful girl and has an awesome personality! You go Landon!!!
Gorgeous! What a cute couple.
Hey, I love all the new pictures. Jack would have loved to see the Bumblee costume. He is a huge fan of the Transformers. It looks like you guys are doing well. We need to hang out again. Give Mike a big old kiss for me.
Congrats to the cute new couple!!!
Post a Comment