Since reading the "Twilight" series, I have been so excited for the movie premier! So, some of my girlfriends and I bought tickets for the midnight showing opening night. We first went to La Vigna - an Italian restaurant that was hosting a special "Twilight" event where they served the same dish that Bella ate at the Italian restaurant Edward took her to. The food was great but we were all so excited to get to the theater. When we arrived some modeling agency had some rather lame "Edward, Bella, and Jacob look-a-likes" there to take our pictures with - so I gave in since it was all part of the fun experience! I actually enjoyed the movie even though it was rather cheesy. My only qualms were that it seemed a bit too "low- budget" and the cast didn't really fit what I had envisioned - but I loved the story line anyway and now I can't wait for part 2 - I'll be there at midnight too!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm glad you liked it! I liked it as well and I was starting to feel like I was all alone!
I would be all for luch with you guys...just give me the word and I'm there!! Thanks Val!
Hi Val. I've had fun keeping up with you on your blog. I just did a post about what I thought about Twilight as well. I had some of the same thoughts. Looks like you had a fun girls night. Do you think we can rope our husbands into seeing it? Ryan said, "No way, I ride motorcross, I don't read love stories!" So typical tough guy. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the next movie too, hopefully they will have a higher budget from the success of Twilight.
How fun! I have been jealous of everyone that made it to the movies already! I am hoping we get to go Wednesday ... we've had too much going on :) Your fam is so cute! I love the Halloween pics! Congrats to Landon ... I can't believe he's married! So fun! Hope your doing good!
Yeah I heard that you saw her she e-mail me as well. We for sure need to get together, after my craft show this weekend I will be open and free, so just let me know. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
oh i am so glad that you had fun and i knew that you would be there just like the rest of us crazy psychotic edward/jacob lovers!!!
Post a Comment