My friend Nikki tagged me and I think this is a totally cute idea! You are supposed to go to your pictures file and post the 4th picture in your 4th file. I was curious what the picture would be and my heart swelled when I saw this...
This is my sweet "little" (we used that term loosely with him for obvious reasons) "Baby J" as we called him. Man I wish I could go back to this day and kiss those sweet chubby cheeks and cuddle him tight! I still do that everyday but he is growing up so fast I feel like I never can get enough kisses in! He is still my precious little buddy.
This was the next picture in that folder and it made me laugh so hard that I just had to post it. Jax was only about four months old in this picture but I just love his expression after he knocked over his bouncer. And can you believe those thighs! It's true ...he has his daddy's eyes and his mama's thighs!!! I still think there is nothing better than a chubby baby to snuggle up with though! Fun tag - thanks Nikki! 
Ok - I tag Ky, Melissa, Natalie, Katie and Mindy!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
A Fun New Tag!
Posted by Anonymous at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a sweet picture! I love that he is sucking his finger. Adorable! Merry Christmas!
Look at those thighs! You weren't kidding when you said you used the term little loosely! What a sweet boy.
He was such a chunk! Love it! Love your new pic of the kids feet at the top. So cute!
What a cute kid! It's amazing how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment