Monday, November 24, 2008

The Ginger Bread House Festival

If any of you have ever seen my house at Christmas time you know that I love gingerbread anything! So, of course when I heard that the Gingerbread House Festival was going on at Thanksgiving Point, I just had to take the kids to check it out. Some of them were absolutely amazing - I couldn't believe the detail! We had a fun decorating our own cookies but Jackson especially loved watching the little girls dance groups perform...He seemed just a little too entertained! So, I decided we will probably add this to our list of "Holiday Activities" we do each year.
This was my favorite!Jax and Kiley with Mrs. Claus
New York City - "The Big Apple"
I loved the carmel popcorn idea for the "Taj Mahal"
Can you believe this is all made from food?
I thought they looked kinda like Hansel and Grettle in this picture - minus the laderhosen!Frosting cookiesI just love my sweet kids!
Yummy Gingerbread!

2 comments:

The Razon's said...

You are so dang cute! I am glad I got to see ya the other day! Your kids have to be the cutest kids alive!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Wow, we should have a decorating party... Im sure ours would turn out just like those!