| This was an exciting Christmas for us because Grammie, Opa, Uncle Steve and Aunt Moke stayed over night and shared Christmas morning with us. It was so much fun having them there to share in the excitement with us. Every year I try to tell Santa to keep it simple, but he ends up going overboard anyway! Steve laughed as he watched Kiley pick up a gift and shake it with excitement and then throw it down when she sees something else. She'd shake it with equal excitement and drop it...repeated several times. It was as if she he had Christmas A.D.D! | |||||
| Santa came ...wait 'til they see what he left for them! |
| Sitting on the stair waiting until I tell them they can go see what Santa brought them. I love building up their excitement and reliving the same anticipation I felt as a child! |
![]() |
| Kiley and Grammie look so cute in their Christmas Jammies! |
| The second I said go, they took off Running! I love how my dad is running with Kiley looking just as excited as she is! |
| Jax was so excited to get a new basketball and Kiley received the baby she has been wishing for all year long! |
| Santa knew their old bikes were so small for them and these new ones will get a lot of use out of them as soon as the snow melts! |
![]() |
| More fun surprises in their stockings! |
| Look, Santa even left a stocking for Grammie, Opa, Uncle Steve and Aunt Moke! |
| Hummmm...looks like Rudolph might have been hungry and taken a bight out of Steve's orange. Now that is hilarious! |
| This is the ornament Jackson made me in Kindergarten. It will be a cherished addition to my tree for the rest of my life! |
| The feeling of loving and giving at Christmas time is wonderful. |



0 comments:
Post a Comment