This is probably my favorite party of the holidays! Fabulous friends, fantastic food, and freakin' awesome gifts!
This year Mindy hosted the party at her house. This is her beautiful tree with all our amazing gifts for each other!
These are my gifts I'm giving them with the yummiest popcorn ever!
Sur la table cooking spoon with delicious sugar cookies from LaRane!
Mindy and La Rane showing off the beautiful personalized jewelry that Lisa gave us.
Mindy is sporting our cute head bands.
Jamie gave us all these super cute hair accessory bands and I think it looks great on Melissa!
Lorilee beautifully wrapped up the nicest shoes/slippers and treats.
Mindy gave us all these cute bags with Victoria's Secret slippers and night shirts in them!
These are the vintage belts and cardigans that I gave the gals. I made each one to match the style and personality of each of my friends. This was a really fun gift to give!
I'm missing pictures of some of the other gifts from them but I'm sure you can see why I love this party and all the gals that make it so fun!










0 comments:
Post a Comment