Friday, December 24, 2010

Horray for Christmas Jammies!!!


 Another one of our favorite traditions is opening up new Christmas jammies on Christmas eve.  My Grandma Rhea started this tradition when I was a kid and now my mom carries it on.  I, of course, look forward to doing the same for my grand-kids.  There's just something magical to a child to put on Christmas jammies, snuggle into bed, and fall asleep while contemplating the excitement of the event's that are about to unfold!








Kiley looks adorable in her new "Snow Belle" Jammies!




 

Jackson was so excited to put his on too! He practically has the pants pulled up to his arm pits, but at least they will fit him for  a while!

The statement on the shirt couldn't be more true...He is a crack up!




 I had to post both of these pictures because I love Kiley's cute little poses in both of them and of course, getting them to both look at the camera and smile at the same time rarely happens!

0 comments: