As we began to finish up the morning festivities at our house, I suddenly got hit with a very violent flu. Aches, pains, cold sweats - you name it! So, I got back in bed and Mike took the kids to his moms house for breakfast and gifts. I was so sad I was missing out on all the Christmas fun and excitement. I do so much to prepare for this day, which happens to be my favorite day of the year, only to become too sick to enjoy it. BAHUMBUG!!!
Mike took these pictures to share with me what took place...
I love the look of surprise on his face!
Jax got a new football!
Beyblades from Grandma - the hit of the day!
Hugs for Grandma Kathy - she always does so much to make Christmas special.
Hugs for Grandma Kathy - she always does so much to make Christmas special.
This is the doll we gave to Katie.
My kids get so spoiled by all their aunts and uncles, but they are always very grateful and appreciative of everything they receive.
I believe this big gift is for Uncle Bobby!
We love you Grandma Kathy - Merry Christmas!

0 comments:
Post a Comment